Don't miss updates Subscribe
We’re only two weeks away from the start of the Marketing Summit Series. This landmark virtual event dedicates three Wednesday afternoons (January 20th, 27th and February 3rd) to 2021-specific customer acquisition, customer retention and growth marketing strategies. Plus, attendees will enjoy plenty of opportunities for networking and deeper tactical dives in their virtual breakout roundtable discussions.
To ensure our retail and ecommerce community of marketing leaders get the most from these three days, we keep adding to our top tier lineup as we approach the summit’s start.
Here are just some of the speakers that you’ll see during the virtual event:
- Deborah Yeh, CMO at Sephora
- Emily Heyward, Co-Founder and Chief Brand Officer at Red Antler
- Guy Harkless, Senior Vice President and General Manager at Eastbay/Champs – NEW
- Bob Sherwin, VP of Marketing at Wayfair
- Thomas Davis, International Digital Operations Director at Cartier – NEW
- Charlie Cole, CEO at FTD – NEW
- Billy May, Chief Customer Officer at J.Crew
- Jennifer Olsen, CMO at UNTUCKit
- Joon Silverstein, SVP, Global Digital, Customer Experience & NA Marketing at Coach – NEW
- Robert Tas, Chief Growth Officer at 1-800-FLOWERS
- Brian Berger, CEO at Mack Weldon
- Julie Bornstein, CEO at The Yes
- Claire Chambers, Chief Commercial Officer at Food52
- Taryn Rayment, CMO at FTD
- Deena Bahri, CMO at StockX – NEW
- Matt Scanlan, CEO & Co-Founder at Naadam
- Eric Gohs, VP, Marketing Strategy at Ascena
- Suruchi Shukla, VP of Omnichannel Growth Marketing at Tailored Brands
- Saskia van Gendt, Head of Sustainability at Rothy’s
- Alex Waldman, Co-Founder & Creative Director at Universal Standard
- Shawna Hausman, CMO at Health-E Commerce
- Ben Witte, Founder & CEO at Recess
- Leslie Burthey, VP of Marketing at GoodRx
- And many more!
And they will be covering a range of themes to kickoff your 2021 marketing plans, including:
- New Advertising Strategies for the New Year
- The Big Picture: Customer Experience
- Managing Culture and Marketing in Times of Social Change
- Embracing US Hispanic Growth in Marketing
- Creating a Deeper Connection with Customers
- What Gets Measured Gets Managed: Building a Data-Driven Culture
- Social Video: How to crush TikTok, Instagram TV and more
- The Secrets to Podcast Advertising
Here’s just a little taste of what we have in store for Day 1 (January 20th). Check out the entire schedule to see all the ways you can elevate your 2021 ecommerce marketing strategy. Then, make sure to register for the event and hold your spot.
Are Your Best Customers Bought or Made?
- Andreas Rieffen, Founder and CEO of Crealytics
- Terri Westlake, Customer Director at Dunhelm
When: January 20th at 12:57 – 1:17 PM ET
New customers who return after their first purchase tend to be highly loyal and make repeat purchases over time. Does this imply we should advertise aggressively to everyone who bought for the first time? Or is it better to identify and acquire the ones most likely to keep returning? This session examines whether your best loyal customers are bought via ads…or existing ones you’ve nurtured.
PANEL: New Advertising Strategies for the New Year
- Eric Gohs, VP of Marketing Strategy at Ascena
- Leslie Burthey, VP of Marketing at GoodRX
- Gary Burtka, VP, Operations US at RTB House
- Deena Bahri, CMO at StockX
- Miki Berardelli, Principal at miki b
When: January 20th at 1:20-1:50 PM EST
In response to COVID, most companies adjusted their 2020 advertising plans by cutting costs and putting branding on hold to focus on performance marketing. This panel discusses the expected shifts in 2021 advertising strategies, along with the measurement tactics and channels showing the most promise for growth next year.
The Secrets to Success in Podcast Advertising
- Brian Berger, CEO at Mack Weldon
- Liz Horowitz, Founder at Sonic Strategy Consulting
When: January 20th at 3:37-3:57 PM EST
DTC brands are all over podcast advertising and now marketers are more pod-curious than ever. In this session, Mack Weldon CEO Brian Berger will tell us what’s worked and what hasn’t in this channel. Let their experience inform those of you who are ready to dip a toe in the podcast pool.