Below are the finalists for The 2019 CommerceNexty Awards:
- Marketing Innovator of the Year
- Sephora launched SEPHORiA IRL activation for beauty lovers.
- HelloFresh launches EveryPlate to reach more cost-conscious shoppers.
- Baboon launched Instagram film festival to drive awareness.
- Warby Parker uses AR for to let customers try on glasses.
- Best Use of Data in Marketing
- Poshmark develops algorithms to measure TV performance.
- Headspace implements student based pricing to turbo charge growth.
- Petflow shifted to lifetime value based bidding to acquire customers.
- The Great Courses uses data to target and personalize marketing efforts.
- Blue Apron uses A/B testing in application to increase lifetime value.
- Most Effective Social Strategy
- Sephora launches #SephoraSquad influencer program to amplify community voices.
- QVC uses Facebook LIve to attract new customers.
- Jenni Kayne uses Facebook and Instagram to grow beyond their cult LA following.
- Dormify used targeted creative to attract more customers on social channels.
- Away uses storytelling to grow brand awareness and social following.
- Most Impactful Media Campaign
- Bombas launched Laundry Back Guarantee across media channels and PR.
- Bonobos launches micro-documentary to unpack the perception of masculinity.
- Purple’s uses "Sunday Scaries" short films to acquire customers.
- Outstanding Cross-Channel Campaign: Online to Offline OR Offline to Online
- JOANN turned their circular into an automated, evergreen Facebook & Instagram campaign.
- Outer uses customers homes as showrooms.
- Sheet Music Plus reached high value customers using online and offline channels.
- HelloFresh used personalized direct mail for customer re-activation.
- Best Use of a New Channel
- TechStyle partnered with Instagram to gamify mass-production of Instagram Story ads.
- Lamps Plus launches Brand Ambassador program for content and social influence.
- Cynthia Rowley uses text messaging competition to grow engagement and revenue.
The timeline for the 2019 awards will be as follows:
Nominations: Feb 28th - May 31st 2019
Finalists Selected: June 20th
Voting on Finalists: June 20th - July 10th
Announce Winners: August 1st at CommerceNext
Winners are selected based on a combination of our board of judges and a popular vote. The popular vote will contribute 50% to the overall score.