Don't miss updates Subscribe
The Ecommerce Conference for Next Level Customer Acquisition Is Bigger and Better in 2019!
New York, NY, October 18, 2018 — CommerceNext, the conference for next level customer acquisition, is scheduled for July 31 and August 1, 2019, in New York. The 2019 conference moves to the Grand Hyatt and is expanding to two full days.
CommerceNext is an annual ecommerce conference that brings together the best minds in retail, and ecommerce digital marketing, and customer acquisition. It’s initial summit in July 2018 in NYC brought together more than 400 attendees and 60 speakers such as Carrie Ask, EVP and President, Global Retail, Levi’s; Vijay Talwar, President, Digital, Foot Locker; and Aaron Sanandres, Co-founder and CEO, UNTUCKit.
CommerceNext is expanding in both size and length of time. For 2019, the conference will be a full two days, allowing for 25% more sessions and speakers. Moving to the Grand Hyatt allows the attendance to scale to more than 700 e-commerce leaders.
CommerceNext will continue many of the elements from its successful 2018 conference including:
- Its unique focus on ecommerce customer acquisition and growth marketing in its programming, speakers and agenda topics and themes.
- The Nexty’s awards program, going into its second year, that identifies, celebrates and rewards the best marketing performances among retail and ecommerce professionals.
- A partnership with St Jude Children’s Research Hospital. In 2018, CommerceNext donated $10,000 in cash and in-kind contributions to fund research and treat pediatric cancer. CommerceNext is prepared to more than double their charitable contributions in 2019.
The CommerceNext advisory board is a group of seasoned retail marketing executives. This group provides critical input on conference programming including topics and speakers. The 2019 advisory board includes:
- Lev Peker, CMO, Adorama
- Elyse Burack, Head of Integrated Marketing & Brand, Boxed
- Craig Elbert, Cofounder & CEO, Care/of
- Qun Wei, Senior Director of Marketing Analytics, Casper
- Emily Hickey, Founder, Chief Detective Growth Consulting
- Amy Africa, CEO, Eight By Eight
- Melissa Grillo Aruz, Head of Talent & Business Development, Forerunner
- Jason Nickel, VP, Marketing & Creative, GREATS
- Scott Ableman, SVP of Marketing, GTT
- Bree Casart, VP of Performance Marketing, J. Crew
- Angela Hsu, SVP, Marketing & eCommerce, Lamps Plus
- Jason John, Chief Marketing Officer, Publishers Clearing House
- Dave Cost, VP, Ecommerce & Digital Marketing, Rainbow
- Charlie Cole, Global Chief Ecommerce Officer, Samsonite
- Jon Mandell, Senior Vice President, Consulting, Teneo
- Anurag Kadyan, VP of Digital & CRM, Toureau
- Shawna Hausman, VP of Ecommerce, Victoria Secret
People interested in attending, sponsoring or speaking at CommerceNext should contact the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Started in 2018 with digital marketing and ecommerce industry veterans Scott Silverman, Veronika Sonsev and Allan Dick, CommerceNext is an annual conference 100% focused on retail and ecommerce customer acquisition and growth. For more information, go to www.commercenext.com.
To get more insights like these, join us for our upcoming virtual events and apply to attend CommerceNext IRL today. The conference will take place on September 28-29, 2021 in NYC. Inc.com named CommerceNext one of "Top 5 ECommerce Conferences for 2019 and 2020." We hope you will join us for an upcoming event.