[vc_row el_class=”container”][vc_column][vc_column_text]While CommerceNext is taking measures to enhance the safety of all conference participants as part of our coronavirus (COVID-19) plan, there are still risks presented by COVID-19. In an effort to be transparent with our community, we require all visitors to read and accept the COVID-19 Liability Waiver below:
By entering the CommerceNext IRL Conference venue, I agree to comply with all policies, guidelines, and preventive measures implemented by the Sheraton New York Times Square, CommerceNext and all other entities and venues associated with the CommerceNext IRL, designed to reduce the spread of COVID-19, as well as applicable federal, state, and local government rules, regulations, and recommendations, and I acknowledge:
- Despite Sheraton New York Times Square and CommerceNext efforts to enact health and safety measures, entering the Sheraton New York Times Square or any other venues associated with the CommerceNext IRL conference still may pose a risk to my safety and presents an increased risk of exposure to and infection with COVID-19.
- I accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 along with all consequences resulting from exposure or infection, including but not limited to physical injury, illness, temporary or permanent disability, death, and economic or financial loss. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims, including but not limited to claims of negligence.
- Admission to Sheraton New York Times Square and any other venues associated with the CommerceNext IRL conference may be conditioned on meeting certain criteria and compliance with rules and regulations which Sheraton New York Times Square, CommerceNext and/or any other venues associated with the CommerceNext IRL conference may establish at the time to protect all involved with the event, including but not limited to, wearing of a face covering over nose and mouth, a health screening process, which may include but not be limited to a temperature check, vaccination verification, and my certification that at the time of entry I have not been diagnosed with, had close contact with someone who was diagnosed with, or exhibited known symptoms of, COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Visitors who do not follow applicable protocols or meet vaccination requirements may be asked to leave the premises for the remainder of the Conference. Sheraton New York Times Square and CommerceNext reserve the right to remove any person acting in an unacceptable or inappropriate manner, including but not limited to abusive or threatening behavior. Under no circumstances will a person asked to leave the CommerceNext IRL conference be eligible for a refund of any payments made to attend the conference.
- I understand and agree that the law of the State of New York will apply.
Review the current CommerceNext health and safety protocols here.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]