Don't miss CommerceNext updates Subscribe
CommerceNext is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Operations Coordinator to join our growing team. The Operations Coordinator will work directly with CommerceNext cofounders and will be responsible for performing a number of operational and administrative duties, which are critical for the success of the company and the ecommerce conference. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment and comfortable working remotely. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to learn about retail and ecommerce industry.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage the operational details of events, from venue sourcing to invitations and follow-ups to coordination of vendors for the ecommerce conference.
- Research and contract suitable venues for dinners, parties and receptions.
- Establish processes for smooth management of internal CommerceNext operations.
- Manage CRM database of contacts and ensure contacts remain organized and up to date.
- Conduct internet research on various topics, ranging from company research to competitive market intelligence.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Coordinate executive communications, responding to emails and LinkedIn communications, interfacing with sponsors and retail executives via email and by phone.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Proactive problem solving to ensure projects are on schedule and properly resourced.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and professionalism in communications.
- Advanced expertise in GSuite (Google Docs, Sheets and Slides). An ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software, such as Slack, Streak, Contacts+ and Trello for project management.
- Proficiency with LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Event planning background a plus.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Started in 2018 with digital marketing and ecommerce industry veterans Scott Silverman, Veronika Sonsev and Allan Dick, CommerceNext is an annual conference 100% focused on retail and ecommerce customer acquisition and growth. For more information, go to http://www.commercenext.com.
To get more insights like these, apply to attend CommerceNext 2020 today. The conference will take place on July 28-29th in NYC. Inc.com named CommerceNext one of "Top 5 ECommerce Conferences for 2019 and 2020." We hope you'll join us this summer.