Don't miss updates Subscribe
In the face of rising customer acquisition costs, retailers are turning to customer retention strategies—loyalty, personalization, first-party data, just to name a few. If you’re looking for ways to keep your customers coming back, join us at this year’s CommerceNext ecommerce conference, where we’ll be covering all these strategies and more.
Here’s your look into these ecommerce conference sessions:
- Sustaining Explosive Growth Through Customer Obsession
- Elevating Audience Targeting in a Cookieless World
- How Lord & Taylor Uses Loyalty to Unlock First and Zero Party Data
Sustaining Explosive Growth Through Customer Obsession
Wednesday, June 22 at 10:25am ET
Wunderkind’s curated research chartered by Savanta indicates that 73% of brands met and exceeded revenue expectations post-pandemic. Understanding your customers and delivering custom experiences will be a key lever in driving continued profitably with a transformed consumer base. Your customers’ expectations are higher than ever as they seek transparency, immediate communication and tailored experiences.
This session illustrates solutions during this major inflection point for brands and consumers. Discover how a major retail brand is driving record-breaking revenue through hyper-personalization and high-converting owned channel marketing.
- Brenda Freeman, Chief Brand Officer at Wunderkind
- Daren Hull, President at Vera Bradley
- Andrea Moore, SVP, Digital, Ecommerce & Consumer Insights at NEST New York
Elevating Audience Targeting in a Cookieless World
Wednesday, June 22 at 2:30pm ET
With third-party cookies on the verge of crumbling, marketers are scrambling for new ways to power their personalization efforts. Everything is pointing to first-party data as the answer for creating more personalized experiences.
In this session, we’re going to discuss how you can use first-party data, as well as a new strategy called self-attested personalization, to foster deep customer relationships with new communities.
- Anjanette Hill Mendoza, Chief Customer Officer at SheerID
- Samir Desai, EVP, Chief Digital + Technology Officer at Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- Hani Batla, CIO at Adorama
How Lord & Taylor Uses Loyalty To Unlock First- and Zero-Party Data
Tuesday, June 21 at 2:25pm ET
We all know the cookie is crumbling, and brands need to get smarter about how they collect and use data. Loyalty programs are the ultimate channel for gaining the insights you need to understand your customers and to deliver the experiences that keep them coming back for more.
In this session, you’ll learn what tools and channels Lord & Taylor uses to collect better customer data, deliver personalized experiences and boost acquisition and retention.
- Cristina Dinozo, Senior Director of Marketing Communication at Yotpo
- Arin Sweeney, Director of eCommerce at Lord & Taylor
If you like what you see, make sure you’re registered to attend the ecommerce conference in NYC on June 21-22, 2022.