Don't miss updates Subscribe
Dealing with today’s rising customer acquisition costs is both daunting and necessary. Our ecommerce conference can help you conquer this new era with two panels focused on key customer acquisition trends featuring brands like Kate Spade, Lands’ End, Tailored Brands, Crocs, Walmart and Parachute Home.
Read on for your exclusive sneak peek of:
- Seizing Growth with Full-Funnel Marketing and Measurement
- Adapting Advertising for a New Era of Data Privacy
If you’re interested, make sure you’re registered to the ecommerce conference on June 21-22, 2022 so you don’t miss out!
Tuesday, June 21st at 10:45am ET
Marketing has traditionally split brand and performance marketing efforts. The brand side had harder to measure goals, while the performance side focused on specific metrics such as clicks and ROI. Today, many marketers are moving to a “full-funnel” marketing approach that combines the power of both brand building and performance marketing.
In this session of the ecommerce conference, our full-funnel marketers will discuss how they set up measurement and their teams to balance top-of-funnel marketing (e.g., TV, Social, Influencer) with lower-funnel marketing tactics (e.g., Search, Retargeting) to achieve measurable growth.
- Amanda Bopp, VP, North America Marketing at Kate Spade
- Carolyn Pollock, CMO at Tailored Brands
- Sarah Rasmusen, Chief Customer Officer at Lands’ End
- Joe Yakuel, Founder and CEO at Within
- Moderator: Farzana Nasser, Partner at Chameleon Collective
Wednesday, June 22nd at 10:50am ET
This session will delve into how brands are shifting marketing spending in response to the reduced visibility that has already happened with Apple and will soon happen with Google. The panelists will focus on where budgets are shifting and whether the channel-specific tactics have changed in light of the reduced measurement capabilities.
- Ian Yung, VP of Growth at Parachute Home
- Dan Marques, SVP, Global Digital Commerce at Crocs
- Sarah Henry, VP, Head of Content, Influencer, & Commerce at Walmart
- Adrien Menard, Co-Founder & CEO at Botify
- Moderator: Matt Gehring, CMO at Dutch
These two panels are just a couple examples of sessions covering customer acquisition at CN2022. We can’t wait to see you at this year’s ecommerce conference in New York on June 21-22!